What are cookies and why do we store them?
• Enable the website to run as you’d expect
• Allow you to share items that you like on your social networks
• Measure visitor activity such as visitor levels, the pages that are visited most frequently, the devices that are used to access our site and learn how people find our site, all of which enable us to continually improve our site and in turn, your visitor experience!
• Store your personal information
• Pass on your information to third parties
The different types of cookies and what each one is used for:
• First Party: These are cookies set by us and only usable by us, and help keep the site running as you would expect, such as keeping you logged in during a browsing session.
• Third Party: These are cookies set by third parties that we use. The only third party cookies we use are for evaluating our website (we use Google Analytics for this), and those that allow you to share things on your social media sites.
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These are the ones that keep you logged in as you browse from page to page.
You can always delete these cookies from your computer between visits to our website if desired by accessing the setting within your web browser, or you can manage these small files yourself via your browser settings.
B2B Rentals Ltd respects your privacy and we appreciate your interest in our website.
Security of your information
The security of personal information is a high priority at B2B Rentals Ltd. We maintain our web site and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. However, B2B Rentals Ltd is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect our website content and confidential information against reasonable foreseeable hazards.
All payment details given over the telephone will not be stored in any of our systems or company records. Information we collect and how it is used On certain pages, we give users the option of providing us with contact information, including name, phone, and e-mail address, as a requirement. Providing this information is voluntary. We only intend to use it internally and within B2B Rentals Ltd.
We will NOT provide your information to any other third party. Information you provide may be used for B2B Rentals Ltd’s marketing purposes, including but not limited to, infrequent promotional e-mailing, direct mail, and sales contacts. We will honour all requests for list removal sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.